How to take multiple selected tables info from webpage

Hi All,

From webpage i want to copy multiple selections of infromation to the excel.
Like from one page i want to copy, ID, body of info, bottom sections all these details info into one single excel sheet. i just want to merge below two links.
Please suggest,

Thanks & Regards,
Niranjan

@niranjan.kummara

Extract each of them to variables using datascraping and then write to excel

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G, Do i need to create a single variable or two variables. Could you please share screenshot, how can we do using data scraping tool.

Thanks & regards,
Niranjan

@niranjan.kummara

If uts a table everything can be extracted into one datatable and pasted…if its different fields like text fields then separate

Please check this link

Cheers

1 Like

@Anil_G Thank you i will check

1 Like

Hi @Anil_G i would like to extract multiple tables of info from web page from this video i dont see he extracted multiple table details. Please suggest how to extract multiple tables from web page.

@niranjan.kummara

You mean there are many tables and you want them to extract to seperate sheets or all are same…you need to click next and get more items to same tabe?

Cheers

@Anil_G yes i want to extract them into single excel sheet. can you give me sample workflow or any reference videos

@niranjan.kummara

You have to indicate the next button and it should span across.please check this for more clarity

Cheers

@Anil_G i dont see Table extraction option. please suggest

@niranjan.kummara

Data scrapping is same as table extraction.m
Go to your projects and right click and open project settings and switch to modern to see table extraction…old name is data scrapping

Cheers

In addition to the above link to the cross thread

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.