How to show a Excel Data Table in UiPath Apps

I want to display the following Excel Table in UiPath Apps:

The goal is to display this Excel Table in UiPath Apps in the area of the Image Icon.

For the moment, I’m only able to display a Excel Chart in UiPath Apps. But when I change a value in the Excel file, the Chart Image is not updated.

So the ultimate goal is, to show an Excel Table in UiPath Apps and when values change in the Excel file, then those changes should be updated / seen in UiPath Apps. I hope somebody can help me.

@Steyn_Muller1 ,

you need to do below step to do this.

1. Create a process
    2.Create Data-table as output parameter
    3.Read all the excel data
    4.Store into output Data-table
    5.Deploy the process to orchestrator
    6.Bind Process with Apps
    7.Out Data-table from Process use as data source into Apps table control
  2. Using table and data source out data table you can display the value into APps.

cheers.

Thanks,
Arvind

I don’t think UiPath supports real-time data integration at the moment. I am saying that based on your this point: So the ultimate goal is, to show an Excel Table in UiPath Apps and when values change in the Excel file, then those changes should be updated/seen in UiPath Apps.

The other thing you can do is add the data to Data Service Entity now whatever updates you were planning to do in excel file an employee might have to do the same in Data Service Entity and this can easily integrate an app and real-time updates could also be seen.

Benefits of using this:

1. Ease of integration with UiPath Apps
  2. Real-time data reflection
  3. Centrally managed data
  4. You don’t need to run UiPath Process for this saves license consumption

Hope this helps.

I solved it by integrating Data Service! Thanks!

Great, please mark it as a solution if the answer helped you.

Cheers,
Parth

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.