How to Send E-mail for System Exception in RE framework

Hi,

I need to send an E-mail notification if there’s a system exception (after some retries). There’s an option to send the E-mail in “Invoke RetryCurrentTransaction workflow” in “Set Transaction Status” after Max retry. But that only work’s if I’m not using Queues, Here I’m using Queues.

I have used send mail in “End Process” which work’s when application is down (Init), I need solution to send mail for application failure in process.
Please help me with this.

@manojj.yadav ,
Set transaction status is used for setting the queue status in orchestrator, it is used while we are using queues.

and for your issue there is nothing related to queue , you can just give a send email activity in the system exception in the catch section of process State

But if there is a system exception, the bot retries again. And if the problem isn’t solved, won’t that send multiple mails? After each try.

HI @manojj.yadav

You can put the Sen email activity in the End Process

SystemException IsNot Nothing

Regards
Gokul

Hi @manojj.yadav
Inside SystemException isNot Nothing in the System Exception transition which is from Initialization state to End process.

@manojj.yadav
in this sequence (if = queueItem)

use this code to check if > maxRetry

if in_transactionitem.RetryNo >= maxRetry
 then send email
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.