How to select date from an application calendar 180 days back

I want to select the date from an application calendar and i have tried formulas , but i am still unable to select the exact date. Below video is for reference and images as well. This formula shows in message box but not working in app calendar.

Formulas already tried:Datetime.now.AddDays(-180).ToString(“MM/dd/yyyy”)
Now.AddDays(-190).ToString(“dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss”)
[Now.AddDays(-180).ToString(“dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss”)

Now.AddDays(-190).ToString(“dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss”)]

Have you tried Type Into or Set Text? You should always try those before worrying about trying to click around in a calendar popup.

Yes i already tried both of them.

Hello,
I am not sure if I understand correctly, so excuse me, if I this willl be a dumb post :slight_smile:

The problem is typing the result of the formula in the whole date field, right? Meaning that you are trying to type “01/09/2022 07:21:55”? Maybe there is an issue with the special characters (“/” and “:”).

What about parsing the formula result to the individual elements (day, month, year, hours, minutes, seconds) and then trying to input those one at a time?

So how can i do it can you please gave me a demo or little process thanks

I tried and you don’t even have to parse, you can access the information directly using expressions on the screenshot below. Now is with time, Today is with time set on 00:00:00.

In result, I would try following:
1.Click the first field of the field,
2.input ‘Now.AddDays(-180).Day.ToString’,
3.move to the next field (maybe sending TAB or Right?)
4.input 'Now.AddDays(-180).Month.ToString,
5.etc.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.