Date selector

Hi
I have used type into activity for select the dates. i have used following method for from date and to date.
From date: Date.Now.AddDays(-2).toString(“yyyy-MM-dd”)+ “[k(enter)][k(tab)]”
To date: Date.Now.AddDays(+1).toString(“yyyy-MM-dd”)+ “[k(enter)]”
But my problem is once from date is selected same date will be selected in the to date. But i want to select the two date based on the calculations
Thanks

Hi
This expression would do that actually
hmm…is the SEND WINDOW MESSAGE property is enabled in the property panel of TYPE INTO activity
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
Yes that Send window message property enable for both property(Type into activity from date and To date)
Thanks

1 Like

Fine
so what value is getting type in TO date field as you were facing issue with that
Cheers @vivek_sivam

@Palaniyappan
I didn’t get any error
To date (typeinto) calculation won’t work. What value is selected from date same date will be bind in the two date.
Thanks

I didn’t get this buddy
Kindly elaborate a bit more in this pls
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
From date: Date.Now.AddDays(-2).toString(“yyyy-MM-dd”)+ “[k(enter)][k(tab)]”
To date: Date.Now.AddDays(+1).toString(“yyyy-MM-dd”)+ “[k(enter)]”
This is the type into activity i have created for date range selection. Once my flow reach the from date selection, based on my calculation 20-11-2019 is the From date right. Instead of “20-11-2019” it will select 22-11-2019 This is the problem
Please let me know if you need more clarifications
Thanks

1 Like

Is this the date format that field takes in as a input
If so kindly save that expression value in a string variable and mention that string variable here in the type into activity and try once

Cheers @vivek_sivam

@Palaniyappan
Can you please give some more details or give the the type into activity
Thanks