How to select check box according to value match in web and excel

Hi I want to select check box according to value match with excel and web.As mention in attachment.In untitled Column F & G have value of Claimant Name and Status.Now in attachment untitled1 I need to select check box which value match Claimant Name and Status .

1 Like

Hi
Were we be able to choose those text under ClaimntName column in the application
If so we can use FIND TEXT POSITION activity and pass the input string from excel and get its uielement as output
—which can be then passed to FIND ELEMENT activity as input to ELEMENT property
This find element must be placed inside the Anchor base activity as anchor and in the right side use CLICK IMAGE activity And choose that radio button as image

Cheers @Aditya10989

Go for selectors for different rows
Say for first row use get text and check for status and Claimant if matches with
Excel data then click else increment row number in Selectors
Like wise increment till your data match with web data

I used data table to get excel data and get text used for select web value this work fine for single record in web site.if we have multiple records in web portal.Then I did understand how to compare the value and select text

1 Like

Hi @Aditya10989

if you have multiple records means ensure you do a while condition and use Get Text or get attribute and make sure you do make the selector dynamic

Thanks
Ashwin S

Fine
In FIND TEXT POSITION activity we got an option called

• Occurrence - If the string in the Text field appears more than once in the indicated UI element, specify here the number of the occurrence that you want to click. For example, if the string appears 4 times and you want to click the first occurrence, write 1 in this field. The default value is 1.

Cheers @Aditya10989