How to save an excel from download bar in IE?

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to save four downloaded excel reports one after another by using the download bar in the bottom of the IE screen. Right I know I am using the Get Text activity and two assign activity with the following strings

1. fileName.LastIndexOf(" from") - fileName.IndexOf("save ") - "save ".Length
  2. fileName.Substring(fileName.LastIndexOf("save ") + "save ".Length, lenghtOfString)

lengthOfString is and Int32 and filename is a string. How ever I am getting the following error that Is shown in the picture. The selectors are valid on the Get Text activity. Could any one help me with this error? Thank you for your help.

Could we see your workflow?

1 Like

Hello Sugaray, Result is getting Null value .Kindly check what you are getting ‘from’ and ‘Save’ before data manipulation and after data manipulation. You are missing value some where in your process.

This is an example of the current workflow. Please let me know what activity could help me resolve this issue. Example of Error.xaml (6.4 KB)

Please check nVisionReport is null . May be you need pass this var in your get value activity output as per your project requirement. Kindly check screen shot