How to process web page to click on the right button?

There is a webpage (below), where there are multiple edit buttons in a table. I want to match Number field with a variable (I am reading data from an excel sheet and storing it in a DT) and click on that specific edit button. Below screen shot for reference:

For example, I want to look for TR000112 and click on the second EDIT button. Is that possible? How can I do it?

Please take the edit selectors and look at the part which is changing and make it dynamic.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

I am new to UI Path and not able to understand completely your suggestion. Can you please elaborate? Thanks
Here is the HTML for the page:

<tbody><tr>
    <th class="col1">&nbsp;</th>
    <th class="col2">Number</th>
    <th class="col3">Title</th>
    <th class="col4">Status</th>
    <th class="col5">Status Date</th>
    <th class="col6">Change Status</th>
</tr>
<tr valign="top">
    <td>
        <a href="projectinfo.taf?Z01=112913"><font color="red">Edit</font></a>
    </td>
    <td>
        TR000110-06
    </td>
    <td>qHTS to Identify Activators and Inhibitors of Wip1</td>
    <td>
        <font color="red">Pending</font>
    </td>
    <td nowrap=""></td>
    <td nowrap="">
        <a href="changeStatus.taf?change2=inactivate" class="lnks">Inactivate</a>
        |
        <a href="changeStatus.taf?change2=terminate" class="lnks">Terminate</a>
    </td>
</tr><tr valign="top">
    <td>
        <a href="projectinfo.taf?Z01=103466&"><font color="red">Edit</font></a>
    </td>
    <td>
        TR000112-04
    </td>
    <td>qHTS to Identify Molecular Activators and Inhibitors of Tyrosinase</td>
    <td>
        <font color="red">Pending</font>
    </td>
    <td nowrap=""></td>
    <td nowrap="">
        <a href="changeStatus.taf?change2=inactivate" class="lnks">Inactivate</a>
        |
        <a href="changeStatus.taf?change2=terminate" class="lnks">Terminate</a>
    </td>
</tr></tbody>

@Ozair_Sajid

1. Drag-drop the Click activity into design screen
  2. Click on “Indicate on screen” text of that click activity
  3. Click on any “Edit” link on your website
  4. Copy & Paste here the content of Target > Selector property of Click activity

Base on your shared content, we will give you suggestion to customize the selector to adapt your requirement

You should use Anchor Base activity and first point to the TR000112 cell and then to the edit link, this will work well for your case.

Sorry for the late reply. We had some license issue and could not get studio to work.
Here is the selector property

<html app='chrome.exe' title='NIDB Annual Reports' />
<webctrl aaname='Edit' tableRow='3' tag='FONT' />

With above it clicks the Edit button on the second row next to ‘TR000112-04’. I want to make it dynamic by first searching for TR000112-04 in the entire table and then click on the Edit button next to it.
@bcorrea I tried Anchor base but could not get it to work.

Here is a snapshot of the anchor base activity that I added.

1. For Find Text Position: I have selected the entire table and set the Text to equal to “TR000112-04” for testing. UiElement is empty - let me know if that needs to be set (was not able to find an example for this activity on uipath documentation).
  2. For Click activity - I selected one of the Edit button and removed tableRow from the selector to make it generic.

With this setup I am getting error - Anchor Base: The method or operation is not implemented.
Any idea?