How to pass value to select item

Hi all i have a select item which have very large dropdown values so using get full text and storing those phone numbers in a array and passing that array in select item activily like list(1).tostring but it was giving error

Select Item ‘SELECT phoneNumber’: Cannot select item. It was not found among existing items.
TIP: Some combo-boxes delay load items until its dropdown is expanded. Try to simulate a click on control prior to selecting an item.

but when i was hard coding the number like “+91463849492929” it was selecting the value

can any one help me

Hi @bpt.teja1996
did u check whether the values u are passing via list to select box is there

is there any whitepacing issues ? check for that by using list(1).ToString.Trim

@bpt.teja1996 Try suggestion by @NIVED_NAMBIAR If does not work then share the array value list for reference…

@NIVED_NAMBIAR @Pravin_Patil1 there are o white spaces in it everything is fine but not able to select it

can u set delay before selecting the item

Hi @bpt.teja1996

Use “find children” activity and indicate the drop-down it will provide a output of “collection of uielement” and loop through the collection using “for each (type argument for for each is UiPath.core.uielement”),and put “get attribute” (use “aaname in activities drop-down”) inside the for each body and give for each item in get attributes uielement.it will provide the exact values inside the drop-down.

@bpt.teja1996
As requested share some values you passed in an array…
Also, share the screenshot of drop-down control from the application and a screenshot of the activity where you used select items along with property and selector…