How to open command prompt and launch the xaml file?

Does anyone have an example of how exactly to open command prompt and launch the xaml file. I’m struggling with this. I honestly was using chatgpt to help write the script for me and i don’t know enough to get it working. I have the script opening objshell.run but the syntax to navigate to uirobot.exe and open the xaml file is just not working for me. Any help would be really appreciated

What script do you want to run? Is it UiPath package or sth else?

If you want to start robot from cmd here is the doc for that: Arguments Description

If you want to open xaml file use invoke workflow activity in your project.

If you want to run script that can be initiate from cmd, then you will find solution here: Running a .bat file using start process

If you need to run a schedule you can use a batch file (.bat or .cmd) following these steps:
You need to publish the robot here:

Store it in a pathway
and you will get a .nupkg file.

put into a text file this

UiRobot.exe execute --file “C:\UiPath\Automation\Notepad.1.0.6682.21636.nupkg” - replace with your own pathway. and save as a .cmd file

I’m trying to run a UiPath xaml file through command prompt. I can do it just fine myself using the arguments description page you linked above.

The issue I’m having is trying to write a vb script to run the xaml file whenever I receive an email with a specific subject. I have the outlook stuff all figured out, I just can’t figure out how to make command prompt run uirobot with the xaml file in VB. I’ve tried various versions objshell.run but it’s just not working for me

Do you need vbs? You can create simple bat file and run it.