How to migrate everything from one orchestrator to another automatically?

Hello all,

I’m wondering if there is a way to automatically migrate processes, with all their assets and queues from one orchestrator to another, let’s say for example from DEV environment to TEST environment?

I know you can manually re-create assets and queues, upload process packages…etc. What I’m looking for is a way to automatically do all this with the least amount of work.

Is there any official recommendations for this? @Uipath

Hi @atoth3,
Hope this will help:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately this doesn’t help, this link is only about updating orchestrator, it says nothing about how to migrate a bunch of data from one orchestrator to another efficiently :confused:

Well, for future references, it would be nice to have a tool that can do this, maybe you guys can come up with something

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to end my thought. There is something:

“1. Using the Windows Installer ( UiPathOrchestrator.msi ) - An in-place update that copies all your settings and creates a backup folder for the old version. It is suitable for both one node and multi-node architecture. Please note that some web.config settings are not copied if the version you are upgrading from was installed using the deprecated scripts.
Please note that the repair functionality of the Windows Installer is not supported.”

This web.config file. I think it consist of settings for orchestrator but I can’t check it. If you have orchestrator license please also know that you can create Support Ticket and out Technical Support can also help you :slight_smile: