How to merge two pdf files? getting below mentioned error after using Merge Pdf Files Activity

Merge%20PDF%20Files

Please help me with this issue.

It looks like your pdf sharp package is outdated.

According to stack overflow here any version after 1.50 beta 3 should work for you. You can find the latest version at nuget.org here.

@DanielMitchell, thank you for your quick response.

We can also install PdfSharp package, and the activity Merge PD Fs. This activity will be usefull to merge the PDF’s.Merge%20PDF

How do I get the activity? I installed the PdfSharp package but I didn’t get any new activities.

Try restarting Studio. I have installed UiPath.PDF.Activities and PdfSharp Activities and my activities are shown below. If all you need to do is combine PDFs the UiPath 2.0.0 pdf activities has the Join PDF Files activity that can do that.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Were you able to merge PDFs using join PDF activity?
It say to pass array of files as parameters, even though I am doing that I keep getting below error.

@Faraz_Subhani …your path is invalid…pls check again…I have used that activity and it worked for me…

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, as we need to pass the paths of the pdf files as String Array, so I am using as below.
Directory.GetFiles(“C:\Users\uat_rpafin\Downloads\pdf_merge\pdf_merge\TestFolder",”*") where I have got 2 PDF files inside test folder which needs to be joined.
Even If I am passing hardcoded paths of the two PDFs as an array I am getting the same error,
Please can you suggest where I am going wrong.

@Faraz_Subhani - Just try

Directory.GetFiles(“C:\Users\uat_rpafin\Downloads\pdf_merge\pdf_merge\TestFolder\”)

Also, please make sure output file path is correct…

BTW: This is my setup…I set up it like this, because in my case, i have to join the files in order by create time…

Thanks brother, you were right, my output file path was wrong, thanks a lot, have a good day!

1 Like