How to mark outlook Email Flag

Hi,

Using get outlook I have filtered the mail with subject “attended” and now i want to mark the Flag for each attended mail and move to attended folder in the inbox. here i can filter and i can move the mail to folder , but i dont know how to flag each mail,

Can anyone help me how to Flag the mail … screenshot for example

Hi @tkiran

To flag each mail with the subject “attended” and move them to the “attended” folder in your Outlook inbox using UiPath, you can follow these steps:

1. Use the “Get Outlook Mail Messages” activity to retrieve all the emails with the subject “attended”. This activity will give you a list of mail messages.
  2. Use a “For Each” loop activity to iterate through each mail message in the list.
  3. Within the loop, use the “Invoke Method” activity to flag the mail message. Set the following properties:
  • TargetObject: mailMessage (the variable representing the current mail message)
  • MethodName: SetProperty
  • Parameters:
    • Name: "FlagStatus"
    • Value: 2 (integer value for setting the flag)This will flag the mail message.
  1. Next, use the “Move Outlook Mail Message” activity to move the flagged mail message to the “attended” folder.

Thanks!!

Hi Nitya,
Thank you for your reply but

i am getting below error i dont know what mistake i did…

Hi all,

it’s been a while since the last post, but I was hoping to get an answer on above question as well.

It says ‘MailMessage’ does not have a public instance method named ‘SetProperty’ matching the parameter types […] supplied to InvokeMethod.
Is it really possible?

Also, I don’t seem to understand how to set the Parameters as suggested above.
Like this?

Thanks