How to mark an email "unread"?

Hi,

I have a process which consists in putting “unread” mails already “read” and moving them in an other folder. I read topics with the same question but I did not find any simple solution. One solution was using Exchange (cf How to mark email as unread after doing some process - #6 by Maryna_Shubna) and an other one VBS script.

Do you know any solution using Outlook ?

PS : The emails are already “read”, so there is no workaround for the input.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @melanie ,

Perhaps the Mark Email as Read/Unread activity https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/mark-mail-as-read-x might help you.
Did you try it?

Best regards,
Marius

Hi,

This activity is available for StudioX, not Studio. I am using Studio. I am not sure it is compatible with Studio, do you have more information about the compatibility?

Thanks

Hi @melanie ,

The activity is available in Studio as well. Just tick Show StudioX activities from the View Options feature.

UiPath

Best regards,
Marius

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not available in the UiPath version installed in my professional computer. Do you know any other option which does not use this activity from StudioX?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,
Mélanie

Which Activity Should I use for that and also I don’t have this option in my studio. Can you help me?

Which studio version are you on?

This switch to modern folder type is available is for 2020.10 onwards

The best solution would be to upgrade. Any reason why you haven’t?

I am using 2021.10.2

Mail Activities have the mark read and unread option, how come you are not getting that activity option in your studio?

Is it a Studio or Studio pro?

try updating the packages from Manage Packages, make sure the Official source is checked

1 Like

Hey @rahulsharma I am getting an Mark as read and unread options by updating package of Mail Activities. Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.