HoW to Learn RPA Developer course from UIPATH academy?

HI,
guyes how are you i want to learn RPA Devedloper foundation course or i am a slow learner and i am not good to understand things can someone guide my how i can learn RPA Developer course from UiPath academy from easy way and which steps i need to follow.

@umar5628
Welcome to the forum

Kindly note that there is also the mentor / mentee program. Maybe you will find a mentor who will be at your side and guide

@umar5628

Start with the introduction of RPA developer foundation course…

And try practicing daily…for any questions you have multiple youtube channels as wel or always someone would be available in community forum to help as well

And few of the courses might be outdated in academy…but most of it is same…and for any quesries or changes feel free to use forum as well

Cheers

Hi @umar5628,

In the current period you can do it on various platforms, One of the most notable of these is the UiPath Academy.

if you want to start with UiPath Academy, you should definitely finish this course RPA Developer Foundation.

Thanks,

I saw the 2 course with the same name RPA developer foundation and RPA developer foundation (v2020.10) which one I need to b start