How to Install Read Pdf Package?

I came up with an issue while installing the Uipath, especially with the PDF package.
I’ve managed to install the program successfully but somehow the PDF application wasn’t included so,
I searched in manage package but I didn’t find ‘Uipath.Pdf.Activities’ Package. Other PDF packages are available expect ‘Uipath.Pdf.Activities’. I want to use read pdf activity.

Do you have any solutions for fixing this problem?

Hey,

Go to Manage Packages and then click on official tab and type “pdf” in the search you will get the UiPath.PDF.Activities.

I have already search there but there is no pdf activity.

1 Like

Click on the official tab then type Uipath PDF Activities in the field search.

1 Like

Not Having.

1 Like

Can I installed the package online?

Hi all,

I can’t find sort data table and filter data table activity, how to install or update the package to get them? Please help…

Hi @LiannaZ

Install uipath.system.activities and check whether you are able to find sort data table

Thanks,
Ulaga

Hi Ulaga,

Many thanks for response my email. The installation of PDF package has been done and it works.

However, I got another big question to see if you can offer assist is that I can’t see two important activities from my UiPath Studio activity pane:

Sort/Filter data table.

Both actions I need to have for my assignment with Lesson 9, Part 2.

I have tried uninstall and re-install the Excel package, but still no changed.

Can you make my life bright?

Many thanks!

**EXT: 79211 Email: Lianna.Zhang@optus.com.au
**1 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 Australia

Lianna.Zhang@optus.com.au

leave

cid:image004.jpg@01D3E0BB.40AE5770

This email may be confidential. If you received it accidentally, please delete it and let the sender know straight away so it won’t happen again. Please do not disclose this email to anyone else without the sender’s permission. We do our best to avoid errors on emails, but occasionally we do make mistakes, so we can’t warrant this email will be error free. And before you go, please note that we might scan, store, read or disclose to others, any emails sent to or from Optus at our discretion.

cid:image002.png@01CFDBE0.31551310

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

Hi @LiannaZ

Both Sort data table and Filter data table are related to uipath.system.activities please search uipath.system.activities package in Manage packages under Design tab and both sort/filter data table activity will be visible.

Thanks,
Ulaga

Hi Ulaga,

I got issue when I tried to install the UiPath.System.Acctivity as below error message show.

The installation was failure.

Do you have any idea why it happened?

Many thanks!

**EXT: 79211 Email: Lianna.Zhang@optus.com.au
**1 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 Australia

Lianna.Zhang@optus.com.au

leave

cid:image004.jpg@01D3E0BB.40AE5770

This email may be confidential. If you received it accidentally, please delete it and let the sender know straight away so it won’t happen again. Please do not disclose this email to anyone else without the sender’s permission. We do our best to avoid errors on emails, but occasionally we do make mistakes, so we can’t warrant this email will be error free. And before you go, please note that we might scan, store, read or disclose to others, any emails sent to or from Optus at our discretion.

cid:image002.png@01CFDBE0.31551310

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

Hi @LiannaZ

Is the issue fixed or still exists

You can also check this link where other users faced the same issue

Unable to resolve dependency issue

Hey thanks worked for me:)

No worries!!

My problem fixed when unchecked the “Include Prerelease” button. But for you it’s seem that doesn’t help.

1 Like