How to handle a Dynamic popup which has the same title as the web page

Hi guys ,

My bot is working on a webpage , and then suddenly a pop up appears… But the tricky thing is both the main web page and the pop up has the same title and same selector. So in this situation how can i resolve this…?

thanks in Advance

Hi @Akash_Clv

Use Check app state activity

1 Like

Hi @Akash_Clv
Use check app state activity

1 Like

@Akash_Clv

Use check app state and indicate the element

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

@Akash_Clv

Use Check app state in the pop up webpage ,Find the unique uielement which is not present in the main website.So that we differ the main and popup so you can easily handle the pop up.

1 Like

hi @rlgandu ,

But both the web page and pop up doesn’t have any difference in selector , thats my issue

@Akash_Clv

can you send the screenshot of the popup

Regards

@Akash_Clv

Could make a screenshot so it is easy for us to give better solution

hi @rlgandu , @vrdabberu ,

Currently i don’t have any screenshots of it

Hi @Akash_Clv

when the popup arises there will be okay buttons visibile so using check app state indicate that button and the issue will be resolved. In the target appears sequence give the keyboards shortcuts as enter or else use an click activity and indicate the okay button.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @Akash_Clv

Use check app state activity to indicate the unique element in the pop-up. So that way you can resolve this.

@Akash_Clv

If you find the solution please do mark as solution to close the loop.

Happy Automation!!

if the popup randomly appears and can appear at any time, you can try this popup handler snippet

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.