How to get the current tab's title in chrome?

I know I need to use the Get Attribute (“title”) but I need to know how do Indicate it.
I will also display it with a Writeline so I could confirm if I got the correct one.
Thank you!

1 Like

@josephivann Just Use Get Attribute Activity, And Indicate Tab as the Screen, And type “Title” as the Attribute to get

how do you indicate the tab? whenever I point out to the tab, it highlights the whole screen and only gets one title. I’m trying to make a loop where I navigate through different url and get the current tab’s title.

@josephivann Even if There are 3 Tabs open , Get Attribute will return The Title of the Current Tab being displayed. If you want to loop through the URL’s and Extract Title, then I suggest use attach Window Activity After you navigate to the URL and extract the TiTle :slight_smile:

1 Like

it seems that my get attribute activity only gets the first tab’s title, not the new one’s.

@josephivann Yes, Even I tried , We may need to perform some modifications :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@josephivann I guess I was able to achieve it, I will send the Workflow, please check

GetTitleFromTabs.zip (2.3 KB)

1 Like

Thank you sir! Sorry for my late reply, I just ate lunch.

hi can you send the workflow again? I can’t open it in my uipath.

@josephivann What’s the Problem?

it returned an error and now whenever I open it, my uipath crashes

@josephivann I guess Then I’ll have to Guide you to create the Workflow
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

NU1202: Package System.Management.Automation 7.0.0-preview.6 is not compatible with net461 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1). Package System.Management.Automation 7.0.0-preview.6 supports: netcoreapp3.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v3.1)
I think this one is the error I got.

Hi
kindly have a view on this pls

or

we need to use ATTACH BROWSER activity and indicate the whole tab as a element while choosing element for GET ATTRIBUTE activity and get the output with a variable of type string that will store the value of the attribute “title”

Cheers @josephivann

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.