HOW TO GET SPECIFIC TRANSACTIONS ITEMS DEPENDING OF HIS DATE-TIME

Hi, I want to take specific items from the queue, for example those items who have been added from 4 hours ago to now, and all the items that older than four hours do not get them. I was thinking about do something with the activity “Get queue item” because in properties you can put from:date ,but it is supossed that it gets all the queue and not item each item. Any help?.
Thanks in advance.

After getting each transaction item, check whether the transaction item is older than 4 hours or not. If yes, postpone transaction item or delete queue item depending on the need.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Hi, Karthik Byggari thank you for your answer. One last question, how can I check if the item is older than four hours. Is there any activity for that?
Regards, Raul

I need to check if there is an option to directly access the time when the queue item is added.
The alternate way is you can add one more field “DateTime” while adding the queue item. So when you retrieve the queue item you can read this DateTime field and made a decision.

More about Queues -

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

2 Likes

@KarthikByggari’s solution is what I can think of too. But you can also use Get Queue Items activity with the From and To properties as you have an option there. Seems a simpler route. You can process each queue item using For Each activity and work pretty much the same way as your normal queue processing.

1 Like

Not sure there is a need to add a DateTime Field to the Transaction as one already exists within the Transaction on the History Tab. When you View Transaction Details, there is a History Tab that shows when the Transaction was “created” along with DateTime Stamp, but the Question becomes how to access the History Information when you retrieve the Transaction Item…

1 Like