How to get a specific value from email body with Matches Activity?

Hi. I want to get personal information from in my mail.In mail,sometimes 1 person sometimes 3 person sometimes 5 person have and I want to get each personal information. I am using matches activities with this Regex Expression

“\d.\s.*”

But this Regex Expression only get 2 personal information. But I want to get all the information in the mail. How should i use a Regex Expression ?

These pictures are my mail samples

And This my e-mail sample as text

Hello,
We have been contacted by those prospects that are in your region. Thus, the following leads have been assigned to Example Group :

1. Example Name (Company Example) Registration,Company Example, Country, example@gmail.com, +1234567890
  2. Example Name (Company Example) Registration,Company Example, Country, example@gmail.com, +1234567890
  3. Example Name (Company Example) Registration,Company Example, Country, example@gmail.com, +1234567890
  4. Example Name (Company Example) Registration,Company Example, Country, example@gmail.com, +1234567890
  5. Example Name (Company Example) Registration,Company Example, Country, example@gmail.com, +1234567890
  6. Example Name (Company Example) Registration,Company Example, Country, example@gmail.com, +1234567890

Please connect to your Partner Portal to get details. On each lead are two buttons on the top left corner that you should press after having contacted the lead: “I’m interested” & “I’m not interested”.
The lead will be sent to another partner if you do not contact the lead before 20 days.

Thank you,

Exapmle

Try using this (^\d{1}.\D*+\d{10}$), it will fetch all the given details.

1 Like

Getting error

you should use quotes “(^\d{1}.\D*+\d{10}$)” as the pattern accepts string format.

1 Like

Not working

What is the output it is giving?

If you are using IMAP to read mails, then the body will contain html tags. Try printing the mail body in console and then apply regex.

1 Like

I am using Get Outlook Mail Message

There is no error. Just not working @ppallapo

MailBodyMatch.xaml (5.7 KB)

Please find the attached solution which is working fine.

Error is due to the “+” sign which i was using in previous pattern.

1 Like

Dont working. What am I do wrong ?

Mail Body looking like that

“\d.\s.*”

This command is working

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.