How to Extract the text in the angular brackets/Header from a word document and paste those headers in an excel sheet, please can anybody help me on this

How to Extract the text in the angular brackets/Header from a word document and paste those headers in an excel sheet, please can anybody help me on this.

@chetkurie_pavani

Welcome to the community

Can you please share a sample input and required output

Ideally you can use word activity to read and regex to extract the data from it

Cheers

Need to extract the headers from a word documents and paste those headers in an excel sheet.

Screenshot_20230123_222209

Hi @chetkurie_pavani ,

Are you trying to extract the Table from the Word Document ?

If so, You could Check the below post :

The Post above is mentioned for PDF document, but it also can be used for Word Documents as well.

Let us know if this is not working or not the expected solution you’re looking for.

word file has the combination like this , from the file I need to extract all the headers and sub headers and paste it in excel sheet (1st column ) and angular brackets data should paste it in 2nd column of excel sheet.

@chetkurie_pavani ,

Have you Checked the post provided above ? Was it not able to extract the table data ?

Thankyou for you Response , I Tried But It’s not working with my word doc.

@chetkurie_pavani ,

If the workflow when executed with your Input word document, did not create an Excel file. Then Could you Check the Output Panel and provide a Screenshot of it here ?