I have been trying to read the Application names in Windows Task Manager using FindChildren activity. The steps followed are as below.
- Use Find Children activity with selector ponting to Apps group section. Filter set to “”
- I tried to use a more specific filter which point to application name. But failed to get any tags inside.
- Loop through the UiElements received
I was trying to figure out whether we can access the elements within each UiElement iterated with above loop.
Found a method called findAll, findFirst. But I am unable to figure out how to use those functions. Tried to call it over the looped item, but I am stucked in how to create a Selector variable used in these methods.
Can someone tell me;
- whether it is possible to do what I have been trying to do?
- How to create a Selector variable to use in findAll method?