How to download invoices from specific website one by one

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE INVOICES FROM THE WEB ONE BY ONE,I HAVE 3 DOWNLOAD BUTTONS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE ALL ATTACHMENTS

HI @shilpa1 - Is that possible for you to share the screen shot of the page? Would like to whether you have Download All Attachments Button or Everything has the same Download button?

Regards,
AK

If you can access the Invoice (probably in PDF) try with Send Hotkey Activity and send CTLR + S

1 Like

@shilpa1 can tell us what happens once you click on the download button does it directly download or it takes to another page?? if it takes you can build the query string of the URL and use navigate Activity to download each PDF buy including this in the for each row by scraping the grid view to get the no of rows.

I have multiple download links…and I have to loop to all download buttons and click on it and need to save the file…I’m using for loop but it is clicking on the first download button only not looping to next download button.
============================================================================================================================ Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy
statement, you may review the policy at Disclaimer externally Sign in to your account internally within TechMahindra. ============================================================================================================================

Hi @shilpa1

Show the selector for all the three download buttons
Check whether the particular selector is changing is the idx or some other

Thanks
Ashwin S

@shilpa1 you have two options

1. find the selector of your download button and and refine it based on idx property or table column and table row property.

else

1. When you click on Download button you will get one query string i.e the URL of the download link ,it might contain Document no. / Invoice no. by constructing the query string you can use the navigate browser activity and fetch each invoice it is similar to to the one you get in the first Assignment of the Advance UiPath Academy Training.