I’m indoctrinated through blue-prism devolping thriough a Citrix enviroment and i’m wondering how sure you can be of the type into activities. in a normal program indentifiable through AA, how much validation would you use?
Normal developing procedure:
- validate you are the place you expected to be - else exception
- take the action
- Validate the action have been taken
- verify that the window frame of AX 2009 - “kunder” are open and activated - by using Element Exists - else throw
- Send “Ctrl + n” - by using type into
- verify that “ny kunde” window is there - else try step 2 again up to 3 times at max - else throw
I know that this is a somewhat religion - some will control and some will only control in case faults arise - but what is your organizations standpoints on this? how forgiving are your organization (not the grumpy colleague that will clean things up) in case of mass-mishandled cases?