How to create dispatcher using communication mining using filter stream and advance stream

Hi all i am trying to create a dispatcher using Communication mining Dispatcher Framework
fetch stream and advance stream activivties of communication mining.

i am able to fetch the first stream comment from the stream , but after that i am not sure how to progress

this is my framework used in the communication mining template

this is the main area where i am supposed to write a logic after once the data is being fetched from the stream.

but i am not sure how to filter and what is the way to add logic here

has anyone used this before ??

@samantha_shah

check here on details to filter

https://www.google.com/search?q=communication+mining+fetch+strem&rlz=1C1RXQR_enIN1063IN1063&oq=communication+mining+fetch+strem&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKABMgkIAhAhGAoYoAEyCQgDECEYChigATIGCAQQIRgV0gEIOTI0MWowajeoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f26471ae,vid:fnLWxappVAU,st:0

cheers

Hi @Anil_G

thanks for the reply, but i have already watced this video and one another video of anderjenson

but nobody has added any items to orchestrator queue, or nor they are using the framework

do you have any other idea?? it will be highly appreciated

@samantha_shah

Apart from adding to queue you have all other detaila adding to queue is only one prt of it where you can serialize the data and add

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G

yes that the mains task i have, that is extracting particular data out of that stream , but i am clueless how to do because there is no documentation or no examples available as well

i solved the disptahcer by reading the guidelines from documentation of UiPath:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.