How to create a UiPath form to select multiple values from a single dropdown

Hi All,

I need to create a UiPath form with a single dropdown to select multiple values. Iam able to create dropdown with single selection but when it comes to multiple selection its not working with widget type HTML5. could anyone please provide a solution for the same?

1 Like

Hi @fayis.cm

Kindly check the below please…

FormsMultiSelecDropdown_nmnithinkrishna.zip (2.5 KB)

Please go through the form design panel and the dropdown properties.

Let me know for any queries.

Thanks
#nK

Hi @fayis.cm,

Please refer to the below screenshot and follow the same to achieve your target.

1. Open the Form Designer by clicking Open Form Designer
  2. Drag and drop the Drop-Down List into the form and you will see the Drop-down List Component screen appears.
  3. Click the Data option, and enter the required value into the Label Field which you need to get displayed in the dropdown.
  4. Click the +Add Another button for creating a new row.
  5. Click Save to save your design.

I hope, this helps you out.

Thanks,
@90s_Developer

thank you @90s_Developer , But i need to select multiple values from single dropdown and the input to the dropdown is a list

1 Like

thank you @Nithinkrishna , actually the input to the dropdown is a list of string. when i pass list to the dropdown it displays all the items from the list and i need to deselect the items which i dont want to select. this become a problem when there is a huge number of data
Screenshot_Form

1 Like

Hey @fayis.cm

Even for the list input it’s working fine.

Kindly run the below attached workflow please and validate the behavior. If you still see any issue please let me know.

nmnithinkrishna_Formsdropdown_updated.zip (2.6 KB)

Thanks
#nk

1 Like

Hi @fayis.cm,

Please refer to the below thread.

Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks,
@90s_Developer

1 Like