How to create a copy of a excel file

Hi Guys,

I am using the activity Copy File, when I copy the file the new file has the same sheet name that the name of the new file.

Is not a big problem, but I would rather keep the same sheet name that the original file

Any idea how to do that?

I have no idea how this would happen, copy file should never have that effect… are you using copy file from System->File category?

yes …

I just double-checked this in 19.4.4 and it appears to work as expected. I would suggest double-checking your dependency versions and try updating them to the newest version and see if that doesn’t fix the issue.

Do you mean the version of Uipath? or the package? I am using Enterprise 2019.4.4 and the package Uipath.System.Activities is 19.4.1 but I am not able to see others versions.

Something must be wrong with that excel file, maybe it was open at the time you copied or something, cause copy file could never make changes to the file as it is copied…

actually, yes, when I opened manually I got a popup that the file could be corrupted or unsafe, but If a proceed to open I can see the data ok.