How to copy paste to another excel and merge the column

Hi,

I have an activity to do below :

1. I have to write data from “excel A” to “excel B”. The solution I tried is Read the range, then write to data table… 20.000 data and it took 1 minute to write it. Any solution to make it more faster? The number of column written from excel A to excel B is only 1 (Column A)… If I add Column B it will took 2 minute.

Also tried to loop for each and assign to data row and it still took 1 minute. Any solution to make it more faster?

1. The data is like this :

The current data is Excel A where Customer Name is on Column A, and Customer ID is on column M (Assumption column B until column L has data inside it)

The expected output is customer name on column A and customer ID is on column B in a new excel file (write data table to new excel file). How to execute this?

its simple
Filter the datatable A by these two columns and write the new DT to a new sheet

So I just have to read from range A:M and then use filter data table? Will it take long time thou? The robot need to be efficient as possible

dont give specific range

Just read sheet only and then filter data table the column? Maybe a screenshot of flow example will help if u don’t mind :slight_smile:

hereby attaching the workflow
the bot will execute in seconds

Testing.zip (5.3 KB)

if its solved please give it as a solution

Sry just got time to respond now… Yes it helps a lot man, thank you !!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.