How to Copy link address and store it into the Excel Sheet

Hey Everyone, I hope everyone is doing great.

I’m having trouble copying link addresses and storing them in an Excel sheet. I have to collects link addresses for all the results so it wouldn’t be possible to right click on it and then copy link address.

Can anyone suggest a solution or a workaround for this? I need to extract a large number of links from a website and store them in an Excel sheet for further analysis. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!"

Attached below is the screenshot which current have only 2 results but it could be in hundred’s.

@Muhammad_Anas_Baloch

You can try using table extraction(Data Scrapping) it would extract urls as well

cheers

1 Like

I will surely try this and will make it as solution if it worked for me. Thank you!

@Anil_G Suppose,

Sometimes we have data on 5 pages and sometimes on 2 pages. If I set “Extract from multiple pages” on so will it cause any issue because sometimes x number of pages are there, sometimes y number of pages are there and sometimes there will be only one page.

@Muhammad_Anas_Baloch

No…it would extract from how many ever pages its there…unless you set a limit to extract only x number

cheers

1 Like

And may I later modify in that datatable in the script if yes then how ?

@Muhammad_Anas_Baloch

May I know what you want to modify?

Cheers

Like it enters an address and pull all the url’s for that particular address I just want another column which will store the address for which that URL is extracted

@Muhammad_Anas_Baloch

Use add data column and then use assign with

Dt.Columns("Address").Expression = "'" + addressVariable + "'"

This will add the required address to all rows

Any manipulation can be done as normal datatable only then

Cheers

1 Like

Okay, Thank you.

1 Like

@Anil_G

I don’t know why but it is malfunctioning. If there is 250 searched results it pulls only few from them why it is like that?

@Muhammad_Anas_Baloch

First try extracting and check the preview and the selector as well…and see if there are any differences

Also check meta data to know what it is trying to extract and see if few urls are different or any ither issue

Can say concrete without more info…try on these line

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.