How to continue excel data that is not in the form

I have a project to fill out a form, the form is filled with excel data. The robot will loop according to the data in Excel. If one of the Excel columns is filled in but the data is not in the website form. The robot should continue with the next data, but instead the robot experiences an error and stops.

how to deal with cases like this?

Hi @Kia1 ,

We can handle this in two way.

1. While looping the record in Website you can add if condition to check if the data exist, then add the flag to break the loop, if no record found till the end of the loop then you add the no data found in the excel
  2. Add Try Catch(don’t throw) inside the loop, so if the record no found then it will throw error, now in the catch block update the corresponding row as no record found. Don’t apply throw in catch block, so that the loop will continue.

Let me know if you have any questions.

what if I already have a workflow like this. This sequence is already in a “For each in row” loop

in the red circle the robot will “Type into” then “Click” and will “Close”.

But when the robot runs “Type into” because the data doesn’t exist on the form. then the “Click” activity should not be executed and will immediately “Close” but instead the robot experiences an error with the message “Error UI interface”

Can a problem like this be resolved so that the robot continues activity in other columns?

Hi @Kia1

Can you try to enable Continue on error option in Type Into and Click activity

Cheers!!

Ok, I’ve tried it and it works.

but how to ensure that empty data like that does not process the next activity or sequence?