How to compare web table data and click particular data based on conditions?

Hi Friends,

i have a doubt with UiPath Studio, Is it possible to compare web table with particular condition and click particular button in that table?

for example:

above web table having Email(Column 0),First Name(Column 1),Gender(Column 2), Last Name(Column 3),Phone(Column 4),Action(Column 5).

i have to check whether Email(Column 0) should be asas@gmail.com, First Name(Column 1) should be asas.

if above conditions match, i need to click Action(Column 5) button.

Kindly help me on it.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

@mahenthiran
Yes you can

1First you extract the data by using datascraping, then run foreach row
2 Inside if condition activity give your condition.
3. Add one click activity,
4. Give selector based on index, or according to the pattern

Regards,
Mahesh

1 Like

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your immediate response. i know how data scraping, for each and if condition in UiPath but i could not able to get an idea for click an particular button based on the conditions.

in UiPath,

we have an options to inspect an element while using activitity->Click, Can you explain me how to click a button based on conditions.

Thanks in advance.

@mahenthiran

Get the selector of the button on which you have to click, check the pattern how its varying for each row, then based on that you have to write a logic to get the selector , check for the fields like id, and their pattern.

Regards,
Mahesh

Thanks for an update Mahesh

Hello @mahenthiran,

I hope everything is great for you!
Were you able to do what you wanted? If you did, could you please share at least the screenshot. I am having a similar issue at the moment.

Best,

Oguzhan

Hi Mahesh,
In my case an unable to get the debatable by data scrapping , I can able to select individually but not as table. Can you suggest how to handle it ?

Hi there! I’m having a similar issue i’m looping throught a data table and i want to click on a button based on a condition. I have a problem with giving a selector based on index . I’m short on time so I would be really thankfull for a quick reply