Click Element based on condition

excel
uiautomation
activities
studio
click

Hello Community,

I have been searching through the forum but unfortunately didn’t find a solution to my problem.

My Problem is the following (please open the attached picture for better understanding):
I am trying to click a specific text(blue link) on a webpage. It appears many times on the webpage and I have to find the text which has a specific word in the same row. In this example, I have to click on the second blue number, because it has to fulfill the condition “Billing Partner = Tree”. The correct number with the matching billing partner I have in an excel file and just copy it from there.

In a real scenario, the other columns are also filled and it has the form of a table if this helps. But only the billing partner is the information that is different between the two cases and would help a human to make the right choice. But the table is not always with 2 rows, but sometimes with 5 rows or so.

So my question is basically: How can I click a UI element based on the condition that a text in the same row and specific column equals a certain input/ variable?

Thanks in Advance

Launch UiPath Explorer and drill down to the element required, select its parent selectors with appropriate value in your case Tree, use dynamic selector if it varies time to time.

Thank you for the reply Bala,

As I am super new to UiPath I am not sure how to implement a dynamic selector. Maybe you can describe how you would search for the “Tree” while clicking the number next to it!?

Best regards

Use Assign Activity to a temp variable

“”

then in the activity panel assign temp variable to the selector

in my case I concatenated FolderNamer to the selector.

Thank you for the Reply! I actually found a solution with the Click Activity through Web Recording and the relative click, always finds the element and clicks coordinates relative to the element. Runs like a charm.
best regards