How to comare 2 excel Files match Date and paste data into other excel

hi,
i have columns Total row amount in invoice report.xlsx and Date processed by Bot also there.
i have to check Date in CTW.xlsx if it matched then i copy total row amount from invoice report .xlsx and pate into in Ctw.xlsx. total row amount column
CWT.xlsx (8.4 KB) INVOICE REPORT.xlsx (8.1 KB)

How to do that ?

Check this below workflow, @Anand_Designer
Uipath_CompareExcelFiles.xaml (8.4 KB)
Hope this may help you :slight_smile:

Use get row item and compare that using if condition if its match use write cell activity to write data in particular column

CwtDT.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(x) If(DateTime.TryParseExact(x(“DATE”).ToString.Trim,“MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles.None, Nothing),Datetime.ParseExact(x(“DATE”).ToString.Trim,“MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString(“dd-MM-yyyy”).Equals(row(“Date processed by Bot”).ToString.Trim),“”.Equals(row(“Date processed by Bot”).ToString.Trim))).Count = 1

could you please explain this logic

The column “Date processed by Bot” should have the date format of one type , either it should be “dd-MM-yyyy” or “MM/dd/yyyy” format :slight_smile: . Make sure that the column has only one type of date format in excel.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your explanation but this is quite log code could you please help me to explain line by line i really appreciate you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.