How to click this menu option using Click activity in UiPath?

I have this intranet webpage with a list of menus to select on the left.

One of the menu item is: Enquiry
When you hover the mouse over it, an option: Enquiry on XXXX slides out from the right of this Enquiry box
I then have to click this slide out option.
I first use Hover activity in Studio, the slide out option: Enquiry on XXXX did appear
After this, I use Click activity but I am not able to get the slide out option to slide out
Yes, I have tried the Function F2 to get the slide out but once the timer runs out, the slide-out option retracts.
Menu

Hi @ayeo22

Have you tried using f6 on modern design activities while spying(selecting) the object to click?

Hi,

We can use Hoverable element selection mode (F6) in Modern Design. Can you try this?
It might be necessary to turn on ModernDesignExperience in ProjectSttings.

Regards,

may i know which activity to use for this Hoverable elements selection?

Hi,

Click activity.

As first attempt, can you try to set HardwareEvent (Hover and Click) and Smooth (Click) as the following?

Regards,

unfortunately, my company uses the old version of UiPath Studio: 2020.10.6 and so does not have the Properties options you mentioned.

Hi,

Can you try to upgrade UiPath.UiAutomation activities package to 21.10.7? We might be able to use the above features in Studio 20.10.x

Regards,

In the click activity property
i)Input method:Simulate then Enable AlterifDisabled
ii)Cursormotiontype:instant

Try this and let me know…Thanks

Thanks guy, I managed to find a workaround solution.

Here’s what I did:
Hover Activity first, then followed by:
Click Activity
In Properties under Options section/Cursor Position
OffsetX set to 150
Position set to TopRight

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.