How To Click The Following Candidate In ACME System1

Hi friends,

When I Open ACME System1 And Clicking On Employees… The Popup Is Shown As Below Screenshot…!!

Where I Need To Click The Exact Specific Person ID Which The Popup Is Shown.
Name Can Not Be Click Only The ID Card We Have To Click.

Regards,
Rishi

1 Like

Hi @Rishik_Chowdary ,

Thank you for this query. There are totally two ways to approach this task.

One method is this way,

1. Using Get Text, you need to get the name of the person which the pop-up shows. After that, using Anchor Base activity, you need to identify the name of the person and if the name is found, you need to click the appropriate ID badge near to it.
    So, in Anchor Base, there are two requirements, i) Activity & ii)Anchor. So, here you need to use Click activity in the place of activity and Find element activity in the place of anchor. And also, you need to anchor position as right in the properties of Anchor Base activity.

Another method is like instead of getting the name which the pop-up shows, we can loop through the names and fetch their details and get the required value.

Hope you would be able to achieve the required task.

Thanks,
@Murli_Manohar

1 Like

Thank You,

I have already used anchor base with click and find element activity but it showing error… is there any changes in selectors…??

If possible will you please share me xaml file…!!

Best Regards,
Rishi

1 Like

Hi @Rishik_Chowdary ,

I have developed the same workflow but with different steps, like the other way as I mentioned before, I have used the data scraping first to get the names of the employee and based on that, I am iterating to each employee and fetching their details.

I herewith attached the workflow, kindly try it out and also few more method would be implemented in it.
Web_Automation.zip (777.0 KB)

Hope, it solves your issue.
Thanks,
@Murli_Manohar

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.