How to check bot is attended or unattended

I have install uipath with unattended bot licence but i am unable to find my bot is attended or unattended bot.

its how we define buddy
that is when we create a robot in orchestrator under ROBOT tab we will be mentioning the robot type like attended or unattended or developement or production
–so based on what we mention that robot would be defined as such
–so if we are going to run a process with human intervention along the process then we need to use attended bot and if we are going to run without any single human intervention then we can either choose unattended or development robots

thats all you are done
hope this would help you
Cheers @pankajs3

Hi @pankajs3,

Please review this post:

Also, I recommend taking the RPA Starter training in the Uipath Academy Platform.
academy.uipath.com

@rmunro
I know the difference between attended or unattended bot. But my question is how can i check my bot licence is attended or unattended?

Oh ok @pankajs3 , that’s a different thing. You can see your available licenses in here:

https://platform.uipath.com/portal_/licensing

Also, you can check & edit the available licenses each user has in services by click this little button:

@pankajs3 Let me know if you still have questions, one more thing. Also check this:

• Attended - works on the same workstation as a human user and is usually triggered by the user through their actions (user events). You cannot start processes from Orchestrator on this type of Robots, and they cannot run under a locked screen. They can be started only from the Robot tray or from the Command Prompt. Attended Robots should only run under human supervision.
  • Unattended - runs unattended in virtual environments and can automate any number of processes. On top of the Attended Robot capabilities, this Robot is responsible for remote execution, monitoring, scheduling and providing support for work queues.
  • NonProduction - retains all the features of the Unattended Robot, but it should be used only for development and testing purposes.
  • Development - has the features of an Unattended Robot, but it should only be used to connect your Studio to Orchestrator, for development purposes.