How to bring additional static data to Insights?

Is there a way to insert additional static information in insights? We would like to calculate the savings based on the local savings rate and not on a generic one.
since we have several bots the idea is to have it as an new data source. Can someone explain me how I can do this with out developer rights. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hello @Hamann_Annette_MTG-CF,

Welcome to our UiPath Community !

You can achieve this by modifying the formulas used in the widgets on ROI Dashboard. But you will need designer rights to modify the formulas on widgets.

More Details here.

Hope that helps ! Kudos :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin

Thank you Nithin, the challenge is that we have the same Process ID but the executing countries have different hour rates. So I need to incl. that the rate is depending on the local hourly rate. Do you have an idea, too? The country information are included in a specific data field incl. other information. So ideal the savings would be calculated based on the filter. :slight_smile:
Thank you in advanced.
Best regards,
Annette

Hello @Hamann_Annette_MTG-CF,

Then you will have to duplicate the exisiting ROI dashboard / widgets as per need and modify the formulas / configurations on those widgets. UiPath Insights is based on Sisense you can refer to thier documentation for help: Introduction to Dashboards

Hope this helps ! Kudos :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin