How to add various items in same invoice number

Hi,

I am facing a problem in adding new items to the same invoice number. Like there is a website Free Invoice Generator by Invoiced in which I have to read excel file items and put that values in a website and generate a new invoice.
I attached my workflow Workflow1.xaml (40.0 KB)

Thanks

Hi

I can see an option to add items with NEW LINE ITEMS

If that button is enabled then the below steps would help you resolve this

1. Use a excel application scope and pass the file path as input and use a read range activity and get the output as dt

2. Now use a for each row activity and pass dt as input

3. Inside the loop use a n number of TYPE INTO activity and pass the value like this
    CurrentRow(“your column name”).ToString

And when you want to add new line items once after tying all the values then use a CLICK activity inside that loop itself may be at last inside the loop
So that bot will enter the line item values one by one

Cheers @mnk

You are struggling to add the data that belongs to same invoice number, right?

That can be done using filter datatable

While looping through the input datatable, inside that use filter datatable and get all the rows that belongs to same invoice id which is currently in Loop.

Then Loop through that newly created datatable and have the steps to keep adding line items for all rows in that datatable. create a output datatable and store the results/Status

you can either delete the processed invoice id rows or skip it using the logic to check whether they are in output datatable.

Hope this helps!

Sequence.xaml (36.1 KB)
Please can you help me in this. I am confused that how to put that line item items.

Thanks

Hi,

I am facing a problem in adding new items to the same invoice number. Like there is a website Free Invoice Generator by Invoiced in which I have to read excel file items and put that values in a website and generate a new invoice.
I attached my workflow Workflow1.xaml (40.0 KB)

Thanks