How to add multiple cases with SAME case in Switch Activity

Switch activity does not let me add multiple cases with same case name. I want to invoke 3 workflows (basically websites) with same case name, on the condition that the bot navigates to each website sequentially and extracts some info from each website/workflow.

It’s not a name that you’re entering. It’s the actual value that is compared against the main expression. You can’t have multiple cases with the same value, because that makes no sense. A Switch is not intended for sequential processings. It’s intended to check an expression and perform one set of operations based on the value.

I want the bot to navigate to 3 different websites based on 1 particular value to extract some info- if that info is not found on website 1 then navigate to website 2, if not found again navigate to website 3.

@Juhi_Patil

• Switch case is made to execute only one case at a time based on some condition which is satisfied. In your case you have to execute three workflows based on one condition so I guess its not better to use switch instead you can go for if or flow decision

Also, can you share the condition that you wrote in the switch activity

@Juhi_Patil

You can invoke all 3 websites code inside one case only by using Flow chart design. If the value is not found then invoke website 2 else stop it. And so on…

Could you elaborate more on that?

that means you can use flow decision condition in flow chart activity

If switch value = required value , execute the flow chart

inside the flow chart it will be like an if else ladder diagram, checking 1 st website if the value is not there check the second website if the value is not in there too check for 3rd condition