How to add different process into 1 program

Hi, My project consists of 90 different process. One program is created for 1 particular client with one application. How can I add different clients with same application into 1 program. Will creating an excel and linking it with the program solves the issue?? And Each client runs their timesheet at different time. This project is regarding timesheet download.

Hello @Rashmika_Barathan
Kindly provide more information regard to your query. It helps us to provide a better solution for you.

From my understanding, You created a bot to automate the Application Like ERP for one user.
The same process runs for Different users. But the run time is different. Am I right?
If all users should run in a single bot, you can add different users in excel, and run the process at some common time to get all user’s data. Otherwise, the particular user need to run the data at a specific time, Add user cred in Assets and can run it individually. Each time Asset should change for different users.

Hi Gokul,
Yes your understanding is correct. But the issue is each process uses different time to run the bot. so will excel work on this? that is 1st process run the bot between 11 to 11.15 next process runs from 11.20 to 11.30. like this it runs. Im stuck here, by how to coordinate all these steps.

Use Orchestrator to trigger the bot with different users. User 1 Triggers at 11 am, User 2 triggers at 11.20 am, and User 3 triggers at 11.35 am by using the Cron expression.

Kindly Refer to this thread, You may get some idea.

Thanks Gokul,
Let me try it.