How to add App/Web Recorder as recording option in Studio

How to add App/Web Recorder as recording option in Studio?
Anyone has any idea on this, please suggest.

Hi @vaibhav2.chavan,

Please check if required dependencies are installed properly, e.g. UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities

Check this post for details: Not able to see recording option into UIPath studio. Please help me to enable that

@Yogesh_Sanap - Thank for your reply, i can see all the recording options except App/Web Recorder.
Also the [UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities] installed properly.

Please suggest.

What is the Process/Project template you are using?

I think App/Web Recorder option is not available for the below templates :

• Library

• Test Automation

• Transactional Process

• Trigger Based Automation

You can use a mixture of other recording options as required or directly use appropriate activities

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Any idea in which template App/Web recorder is available? as i posted in my first screenshot you can able to see the App/Web Recorder option on the list.

@vaibhav2.chavan apart from the below-mentioned list all process templates should have App/Web recorder option available.

• Library
  • Test Automation
  • Transactional Process
  • Trigger Based Automation

Could you please confirm which template you have used in the attached screenshot?

@Yogesh_Sanap - I was using Process one.

Yes, Process and all other templates (except the above-list) have App/We recorder option available.

Ok, previously it was showing but when i’m creating the new process its not available.
Is there anything i have to do to get it added?

Hi @vaibhav2.chavan ,

I am also observing the same now, the Process template does not have a separate App/Web Recording option.

If you are automating Web plus desktop-based activities you can use Web and Desktop recording options separately and modify the workflow as required.

@Yogesh_Sanap - Sure, seems there are some changes recently.

1 Like

I know you activate app/web record,

you go to the project settings → general → Modern Design Experience

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.