How only the application which has system exception restarts and rest of the applications initialized don’t restart again?

Hi Community,
I have automation built using the REFramework. There are 3 applications (A, B, C) that are initialized in the initialization block but when application C has a system exception then all the other applications (i.e. A and B) restart in the initialization block.
Can someone tell me how to program it so that when an application has a system exception, only that application restarts, and rest of the applications don’t restart again?
Thanks

Hey @alokranjansingh20 ,

The reframe work is built in such a way that if theres any system exception then the whole thing will start from the init block

If you want to handle the exceptions then use TRY CATCH ACTIVITY or RETRY SCOPE activity

Try catch activity
Retryu scope activity

Hope it helps you out

@alokranjansingh20

you make a if condition in reframework like

in else block place the C application

cheers

@alokranjansingh20

Welcome to the community

at the start of interaction with each application in process xaml…set an asset with the name of application…and in the exception block first check what is the application name using get asset…

then in the set transactionstatus.xaml inside the close application xaml use if condition and close only the specified application

also similar if condition cna be used in the initallapplications to start the application again

but as per best practice when there is sys exception all are closed and opened.

but if you want to control then this is one of the ways to control it

Hope this helps

cheers