How does the evaluation process work? Level 3, Assignment 1

Could you please explain me how the evaluation and grading process works? I ran my project, it worked fine. I uploaded the zip folder to the website and waited for the evaluation. It had no any results and I decided to reset my test data and run it again. Everything worked fine but still no any results. Could you please provide me with a step-by-step guide of how I should correctly upload it? I feel like I did something wrong

1 Like

Hey @MGMKLML, As per my understanding and guideline mentioned in academy, after uploading and submitted assignment you should not reset data but make sure prior to upload it all the work items has been processed successfully and status for all WI5 work items changed to ‘Completed’ with their respective correct hash id as a comments.

Academy should take 5-10 mins to complete their evaluation but sometime it takes 1-2 days too (as per past post in forum).

P.S: Today, I also uploaded assignment 1 and it showing ‘Waiting for evaluation’ status. Will keep you update once I get update on my assignment… :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Navneet

1 Like

@NavneetPanpaliya, thank you :slight_smile: Meh, I reset the data and evaluated again :frowning: Seems another day wasted.

@MGMKLML You reset data after uploading assignment which will not process and you will be fail :frowning: So you have to wait for result and then take action accordingly.

1 Like

@NavneetPanpaliya Again, so I need to run it before uploading and then upload and run away waiting for the confirmation from their side?

Yes, you have to run it before uploading it and make sure all work items of WI5 marked as completed. If this done then only you need to upload your assignment… Refer below screen print.

I also tried this solution but it did not fixed my issue so you can try, it may fix your issue :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Navneet

@NavneetPanpaliya, Yeah, thank you. I saw this sentence with not resetting your data but I misinterpreted the word “pending”… Meh.

Hey @MGMKLML, I got my result for Level 3 - Assignment 1 and I passed it :slight_smile: so you need to wait at least for 1 day to get your result. In case if you failed assignment then just run workflow again and submit it again after processing all the work items successfully and make sure you should not reset data after submitting your assignment :slight_smile:

Thank You,
Navneet

@NavneetPanpaliya, Yeah thank you but luckily I passed it as well this morning :slight_smile:

Hearty Congratulations @MGMKLML ! :bouquet::grinning:

1 Like

Hey Guys, can you help me to clear Assignment #1 ?

Hi Sir, is it need to use Orchestrator for this assignment 1? My UiRobot is require proxy server authentication. Hence, I did not connect to Orchestrator account but I still able to completed the assignment. With this scenario, do I will pass the assignment? I’ve submitted the assignment 1 couple hours ago but still waiting evaluation.

Hi @seekianshim,
For Assignment 1, Orchestrator is not required. its required only in assignment 2.

Hi,

I have submitted my assignment 1 but its showing 50/100 but the process is working fine as expected.
Can anyone tell me how to get pass score or what I have to change? Or how the scoring system works?

Total Items: 14
Completed Items: 14
Correct Items: 7

Thanks,
Delicia.

Hi @Delicia_A,
Reset the data and make sure that all the items are processed correctly, if that’s done, you will get 100%

Hi @sanjayshaswani,

My process is getting completed but I am getting the attached exception in transaction number.
Can you tell me how to overcome this exception?

Thanks,
Delicia

Hi, Can someone help me with the below query
i am doing level 3 first assignment and my workflow works fine all work items are marked as completed but still the result is getting failed with 0. please suggest what went wrong.
Thanks

I tried this, but it didn’t help.
The items are processed correctly, the security hashes are correct, I don’t know why it says 0/100

Make sure your strings don’t contain extra spaces or something like this. That was the reason why I failed the very first test in this assignment. Putting ‘Trim’ method helped.