How do i edit the extract meta data selector

Hello Please how do i edit this meta data to pick just two columns only , currently it only scrapes a single column

<extract> <column exact='1' name='Column1' attr='text'> <webctrl tag='tr' /> <webctrl tag='td' idx='4' /> </column> </extract>

here is the table:

and here is what it returns

but i would what it to return column Transaction ID & Docket Text

while working with the wizard we can configure additional columns by defining correlated data. Also have a look here:

@MasterOfLogic Try this

<extract> <column exact='1' name='Column1' attr='text'> <webctrl tag='tr' /> <webctrl tag='td' idx='3' /> </column> </extract>

Hello, thanks but it didn’t work for me , <extract> <column exact='1' name='Column1' attr='text'> <webctrl tag='td' idx='4' /> </column> </extract> returns a single column but i want to return 2 columns

@MasterOfLogic Follow the below steps

• Once you indicated the column using data scraping, you can see an option called Extract correlated data

• Click on it and do the same steps (that you follow for previous column) for another column that you want to extract. Output should look like below one

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.