How close all chrome browser

i need to know how can i close all chrome browser before opening a new chrome page in my process please

Hi @Soudios,

You could use a Kill Process activity, which will close all instances of Chrome like you would do with Task Manager.

1 Like

how can i do that ??

Take the Kill Process activity from the Activities panel:

Specify the ProcessName property on the activity as "chrome"

Edit: As a force of habit I will always set ContinueOnError to True in the properties. Sometimes the activity will kill the activity but then throw an exception, but ContinueOnError will prevent this and still allow the application to be killed.

@Soudios

please use like this

cheers

Hi,

1. Install the “UiPath Web” extension: Make sure you have the “UiPath Web” extension installed and enabled in the Chrome browser. This extension allows UiPath to interact with the browser.
  2. Use the “Close Tab” activity:a. Drag and drop the “Attach Browser” activity onto your workflow to specify which Chrome instance you want to work with.b. Inside the “Attach Browser” activity, use the “Close Tab” activity. This activity can be found under the “Browser” category in the activities panel.c. In the “Close Tab” activity, set the “Selector” property to target the tab you want to close. You can use the “Indicate on Screen” option to select the tab visually, or you can manually create a selector if you know the tab’s title, URL, or other attributes.d. Repeat the “Attach Browser” and “Close Tab” activities for each tab/window you want to close.
  3. Open a new Chrome browser: After closing all the necessary tabs/windows, use the “Open Browser” activity to open a new Chrome browser window.

Or You can use the Kill process, which is easy to follow that @william.coulson

Thanks,
Chethan P

2 Likes

Hi

Simple use kill process activity and put “chrome” in process name field

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.