How can i select date based on user input from a website

Hi,

Could you please help what activity or flow i need to follow for a activity which has user to input the date and it should automatically navigate to the website( which is already set) click on start date and end date as two different button both has calendar option, need to select the dates based on the user input .

Help

Hi

Any help for my request made above

Hi would like to know just some clarifications.

You want to know a particular activity

1. User to Input a Date
  2. Navigate to a website in a browser
  3. On the website screen, to click on two DIFFERENT buttons.
  4. Populate or select the date according to the input from User

Is that your particular process flow?

Hi @satheesh_kumar1

If the user want to input a date then use Input Dialogue activity (Store it in a variable) and then navigate to the website and type the date user set.

Yes your steps are correct, i am also performing another clicks activities to select other actions to be performed, but selecting the calendar makes difficult for me, i am also attaching how the date calendar looks like save1

If that’s the UI, I believe you can type into the field beside the calender icon right.
You could try as what @prasath_S mentioned, whereby the Date is stored as a variable for example
strStartDate
strEndDate

The two variable is then type into the field, instead of a navigation to click on calender icon and to navigate to find the dd,MMM,yyyy.

cant use TypeInto activity and type the date beside the calendar icon right directly?or use js to remove the readonly
attribute of calendar then use typeinto activity.

Yes we cannot type into the calendar activity only it is greyed out, so what i tried is i have a input dialog box for the user to input the date, and i have navigate the screen to reach the date and a click activity to select the calendar icon and used a click text and text is replaced with input variable, but bad luck it did not work with that workflow please help

Yes we cannot type into the calendar activity directly since it is greyed out, so what i tried is i have a input dialog box for the user to input the date, and i shall navigate through the web and reach the date, using click activity i select the calendar icon and used a click text and selected the entire calendar and in the text field i replaced with input variable from input dialog box, but bad luck it did not work with that workflow please help if you have workflow to execute such activities

Is there a way i can click on the greyed out date tab and make changes based on user input if there is any element or activity to preform that it would be helpful

you can try to use Inject Js Script activity to remove the readonly attribute of calendar.then you can type into the calendar.

Multiple Websites