How can I add App Integration activities to Studio?

Hello, I just installed Studio and tried to do the first exercise from the course

As you can see in the attached pictures, in the course print screen there is the App Integration category, but not in my version of studio. I searched online where to download “App Integration” category, it only shows how to set the categories and video about using them. Those do not help.
How can I add the App Integration category ( and the other ones I can see in the course ) to my version of Studio?

1 Like

HI @florin.ciutacu

In the screenshot one i can see the App Integration section in your activities panel
Kindly elaborate your question and tell what activity you are exactly searching for ?

Regards
Gokul

Hi @florin.ciutacu

Welcome to Community!

Go to Manage packages and select all and try installing the EXCEL,MAIL packages!

Have view on thread below!

Regards

Thank you for your prompt replies!
@Gokul001: that is a screenshot from the video course (TO BE), the other one is from my Studio (AS IS) I need the “Get Outlook Mail Messages” activity.

@pravin_calvin

I can see these packages in “Manage Packages” menu, but they have that (!). In the drop down menu I can see the version. It is the latest. The only other option is to uninstall them. They seem to be installed already but not working properly.

What should I do? How can I make them work so I can have all the activities related to Email and Excel available, in order to complete my exercises from the course?

1 Like

Hi @florin.ciutacu,

Make sure nuget.org is enabled

By default, a process is already created with four dependencies:

And when you have the UiPath.Excel.Activities or UiPath.Mail.Activities dependence, the App Integration section will be displayed automatically.

It seems that in your case, they are not properly installed. So, please try enabling the nuget.org

If nuget.org is already enabled, try removing both dependencies and install both again.

If this solves your problem, kindly mark this post as solution to close this topic.

If you need extra help and/or have any question, please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank you @gustavo.cervelin. I think I’m getting closer :smile:
Capture dependencies

nuget.org is enabled

I uninstalled excel and mail activities. Before doing that, they had the red (!) - obviously not working properly. So, I uninstalled them. When trying to find them to install them again, I get the “no package found” message.

I downloaded the packages, I put them into the correct folder, in my case: C:\Users\florin.ciutacu\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\Packages ,restarted Studio, and try to add them. Studio cannot find those 2 packages. I get the “no package found” message again. How can I add them? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi!

Have a view on this

Regards,
NaNi

Hi @florin.ciutacu,

Ok… for those two packages:

1. Make sure in the settings (Manage Packages UI) that Official is enabled

1. Then go to official tab, look for those packages and install the latest version

If this solves your problem, kindly mark this post as solution to close this topic.

If you need extra help and/or have any question, please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!