Help With Studio Please

19.4.3+Branch.support/v2019.4.Sha.a8f4efb75012dc834aa4be501a7086e9372ef1b3

The workflow has validation errors. Review and resolve them first.

Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “(Name, phone, birthday)”.
Se esperaba ‘)’.

HI @pedrom

Looks like your workflow has some errors in the code. Where ever you have an error, it will be shown with a “!” sign. Look for those and correct them. These are most of the time syntax errors in the code. Hence, it will not allow you to run the process without getting those fixed.

Hi @pedrom

I hate to point this out, but please read How to ask a good question? first.

The question you are about to ask is probably a very common issue and could be resolved with a little knowledge. So sign in for a free account on UiPath Academy and look at the level 1 developer course. I think this should make stuff easier for you :slight_smile:

GL and let me know if you need any in-depth help.

1 Like

I Hate person like you…

I was trying to Enter in Academy a Month and doesn’t permit Me to do that…

Lahiru,
I know that…I was trying to correct it a lot of time…I am replicating the Youtube UIPATH Hands On… I did the same of the example and don’t run…I Think there is an error with the Browser that I am using…Y try with IE, Chrome, Brave and Firefox. Alway I get this error…

Is it possible to share the workflow so that I can have a look to get a better understanding on what exactly is wrong with your file?

I really wonder why you are unable to sign in to the Academy. Is the account locked or something?

Hi Pedrom,

I understand you hate me for not giving you a solution to a problem we dont know you have. :slight_smile:
And not being able to enter the academy is a different issue and could (probably) be solved by a moderator if you stated that issue for your hunt of knowledge :slight_smile:

It say to me that my user is not valid user and nothing more …

I will be very happy to send the workflow to you but I can’t send for for this way…

You can send the xaml file through a personal message if you wish. If you are unable to, then let’s try another option where you can send me a screenshot of the error activity along with the error that you get. You can hover the mouse over the “!” mark and it will show the error in the root activity that is causing it.

[quote=“pedrom, post:1, topic:132176”]

Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “(Name, phone, birthday)”.
Se esperaba ‘)’.

37 10

OK. My email is pedrom@sentra.cl

Hi @pedrom

In the add data row activity how you have passed values under array row property is wrong. It should be like this

ArrayRow = {Name, phone, birthday}

1 Like

Lahiru,
A ver basic and stupid error I post a lot of time on this.
My hanks for tour help.

PJM

1 Like

Hi @pedrom

No worries :slight_smile:
We are all here to help. Sometimes the question may look really silly or stupid. But the developer may have spent hours on it and may be tired of getting things going. At that time, simplest things are quite easy to miss. I have seen such scenarios over and over again. So getting another set of eyes can make it easy and he can spot errors much faster as a fresher to the scene.

So no worries… :slight_smile:

Good luck and keep going!!

Also, would be great if you can mark the answer as the solution too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.