Help needed with instagram

Hello,

I am trying to create a workflow to like posts on instagram. I need this to ignore the posts that have been previously liked and move on to the next one. However if there is a post to be liked it randomly skips its. It works 50% of the time and I cannot figure out why it is not working the rest of the time.

I have tried using the ui explorer to use the correct selected, changed the accuracy multiple times however it doesn’t seem to work seamlessly.

I am attaching my workflow. Can anyone help me out here?
Main.xaml (27.9 KB)

Hi,

Try using image exists and if image exists (the heart symbol of instagram with out red color) click image else it will check for image in the screen, if found again it will click else page down and loop back,

Try this and let us know.

Regards,
Pavan H

Thanks for the response @pavanh003 i did try this. There is another heart image without red on the top right side of the page on the notification tab. It clicks there and comes out of the photo hence throwing an exception.

Kindly advice.

Hi @VirajN,
Try to specify the required heart image using relative elements. It may help

Hi @VirajN,
Try to use anchore bae activity in uipath , where anchor is the comment image present in instagram and click should be the heart image next to the comment image,

let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Pavan H

1 Like

Relative element didnt help

i did use the anchor base activity and it didn’t work initially so i had to inspect the page and convert it to mobile view and use the anchor base activity.

it did help a lot but its not fully stable yet.

i am attaching the current workflow, would you mind checking it out for me please?Main.xaml (46.7 KB)

Hi @VirajN,
Try using CV find element and get the heart symbol corresponding to comment image, if found then click or else go down and again search and continue the flow,

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Pavan H

I am sorry but i didn’t understand the steps, please can you explain in a little detail?

Hi,
Use CV Find Element to find the heart image corresponding to coment image, if found click on heart image else go down and loopback to find the image.

Let us know if this helps,
Regards,
Pavan H

1 Like

Oh got it now, i did try using find element but it gives the output in variable form which is not accepted by if statement as it needs only boolean. Hence i switched to image exists

1 Like

there is a heart symbol available below every pic so if you want to like the image so click the heart symbol.

try using element exist on like button