Help!Level3 assignment1

i have failed servial times.
19 Completed Items: 0 Correct Items: 0

but i can sucessful updated workitems in my pc.

Hello @wolflt00
Welcome to our community
Common error could be

1 Like

thank you very much. i try again and failed again.
「 The evaluation of the assignments in the UiPath Academy 2.0 is an automatic process, checking the results of the robot running on your system」,but this introduction means the assignment run in my pc?

1 Like
  • run the robot
  • zip that project and uploaded
    Make sure do not reset test data after run the robot

academy check the result’s run my robot? They doesn’t know my account and password to the acme-test system.how can they done this?

2 Likes

Yes, academy check the item updated on acme system by your robot.
Uipath has robot for that .

But the item updated is all sucessed by my rebot, why the result is always (19 Completed Items: 0 Correct Items: 0)。

Reason could be

1. invalid hash code value generated like extra space
    2)reset data after run the robot

dear @wolflt00
check this out.

best regards.

thank you very much.I passed

2 Likes

great :grinning:

Hello @Vidwa @sandeep13 ,

Please i need your assistance with my Assignment 1. For some reason i have completed it. Tested once and saw in the output window that the transactions were being processes and after that i updated some arguments so that i can parse the raw hash into the comments field before updating work items but unfortunately since then if i run the project, my first run seems not to be parsing the filtered “WI5” and "Status “Open” work list items. Meaning my array in the GetTransactionData is always empty. I put a write text to catch the WIList.Count.ToString and output to a text file and yes it shows zero count. I have deleted my Extract WorkList Items using the data scraping tool several and repeated it to make sure it is extracting the table data but still the same. At the end of course i am getting the "“Assign TransactionID: Index was outside the bounds of the array.”, error. Can you please help check my project and guide me on the error? Await your kind reply, i can zip and share so you help me look through it.
please assist. my project file

1 Like

@djpeeno
Please check Get transaction workflow that you pass arugment value correctly
For reference

And plz share screenshot of workflow and output panel where error comes

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @sandeep,
I have been with some problems for the calculate client security hash, it does put the information on the sha1 url to generate the code and i can´t continue with the course.
Can you please check my project and tell what I am doing wrong?

https://we.tl/t-Io89VHITBz

Thank you

@Carlos_NEO
Run you project with debug mode to check where is issue and check variable and. Arugment has value

You get any error ?? Share your screenshot

1 Like

@sandeep13 @Vidwa,

Yes i did this, i seem to believe my problem is in the Extraction of the datatable in the first run and passing the extractedTable to the Filtered Variable - WIList. in the screenshot i tried to check the count of data in WIList after the filter and it still 0 hence the reason for the Transaction array out of bound error in Gettransaction data.

2 Likes

Hello @djpeeno
Invoke Extraction workflow outside of first run after init application
And default value of transaction number should be 1 instead of 0
In this link main.xaml attached go through it order of invoke workflow

Thanks

2 Likes

@sandeep,
I am attaching a screenshot of the error, you can see what happen when i run in debug mode using this link:

All the arguments and variables have value.
Thank you

1 Like

Sorry, this is the screenshot of the error:

Regards

2 Likes

@Carlos_NEO
This error comes cause of invalid selectors
I suggest get all record like client I’d , client name and client country in one string then splits into different variable.like screenshot I attached

Go through this link get individual record from that string
Unable to split Client ID,Name and counter for level-3 assignent - #17 by sandeep13

Thanks

2 Likes